Hi! My name is Shanna, and I am a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
In addition to my online group coaching programs, I also offer one on one personalized nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset coaching.
Take a look below and see if you think we’d be a good fit to work together!
At the core of my practice is a deep love for my clients
and a recognition of their bioindividuality.
My goal is to truly see and hear each client, and to develop a personalized nutrition and lifestyle protocol to help each
client feel their best – inside and out!
If you’d like to work one on one with me, please know my goal is to meet you exactly where you are.
I love to work together to develop personalized long term goals as well as customized short term action steps that help you feel empowered in your journey!
While there is no one size fits all nutrition and lifestyle protocol, there are foundations of health that are key to balance and that we will work together to support including:
optimizing digestion, blood sugar balance,
fatty acid balance, mineral status, and hydration.
New Client 6 Week One on One Coaching Package ($499)
New client package includes:
- Complete analysis of your client intake forms and food journal, including detailed analysis of your health history, current symptoms, health concerns, and current health goals.
- Personalized nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset protocol. The protocol will include customized nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset recommendations based on your unique health history, health concerns, health goals, bioindividual needs, and where you are at today. I do not use a one size fits all approach and love to embrace the uniqueness of each client.
- Customized + personalized meal plans you have access to 24/7 through meal planning software.
- Customized supplement protocol. You also receive access to discounted professional grade supplements.
- 24/7 access to your client portal to message me directly, access your customized protocols, client handouts, optional accountability features, and more.
- Messaging / email support from me throughout the 6 weeks.
- Loving support + understanding: No one is perfect, and I don’t expect my clients to be. I focus on progress over perfection, grace over guilt, and developing self love.
- If you are looking for AIP coaching and support, I am happy to customize your package for AIP. As an AIP Certified Coach, I walk you through implementing the AIP in a customized way / at a customized pace based on your unique journey. I also offer many supportive AIP handouts and tools for you to keep.
Weekly Call Structure + Timing (customized for each client but here is a general outline):
- Week 1 – One initial 45 minute coaching call via Zoom where we review your health history, concerns, goals, and go over any questions you or I have. I will also share your Symptom Burden Report results with you and we will discuss your personalized need for any support of digestion, blood sugar balance, fatty acid balance, mineral status, hydration, and more. We will discuss a customized nutrition plan.
- Week 2 – One 30 minute coaching call via Zoom where we will meet to discuss / firm up your long term goals, and to discuss related action steps / daily nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset goals. You have 100% veto power over any action step, and we can modify / adjust action steps during this meeting as needed. We can move as quickly or as slowly as you’d like to as far as how challenging your action steps are. Your daily action steps may include nutrition, lifestyle, and / or mindset recommendations.
- Weeks 4 through 6 – Weekly 20 minute coaching calls where we touch base for accountability as well as to celebrate wins, discuss road blocks or struggles, fine tune / customize / troubleshoot nutrition and lifestyle support, add or modify action steps, etc.
Working Together: What to Expect (For New Clients)
After you’ve reviewed this page / information in its entirety (including pricing), let’s make sure we’re a good fit to work together.
During the client consultation, my goal is get to know you and your health story a bit better, and to understand your health goals.
If we decide we are a good fit to work together, you’ll receive full online access to your client portal, where you can fill out your client intake forms, as well as submit payment. As a client, you will have 24/7 access to your client portal where you can message me directly, view your customized protocols, access your client handouts / PDFs, access accountability tools, and much more!
After I receive your client intake forms, we will schedule an appointment for our first meeting. I will then perform a detailed assessment of your health history, health concerns, goals, current symptoms, as well as a detailed analysis of your food and lifestyle journal. Further, I will review your personalized client reports through the nutrition software I use to determine your individualized need for support as far as optimizing digestion, blood sugar balance, fatty acid balance, mineral status, hydration, and more.
Messaging / Email Support
You also receive messaging / email support from me throughout the 6 weeks. Feel free to message me any questions, concerns, or thoughts directly via your client portal, and I am happy to help!
Discounted + Individualized Supplement Protocols
Customized supplement recommendations and protocol are included. As a client, you also receive access to discounted professional grade supplements. While I do recommend supplemental support, supplements are optional. If you feel uncomfortable taking supplements, or if you are already working with another practitioners on a supplement protocol, simply let me know during our first meeting.
Loving Support + Understanding
My coaching approach is always to come from a place of love and understanding. No one is perfect, and I don’t expect my clients to be. This is a journey. A journey with ups and downs and highs and lows. I focus on progress over perfection, grace over guilt, and lots of self love. I cannot and will not take self love or mindset tips out of my nutritional therapy work. In my experience, developing self love and working on developing a growth mindset is an integral part of lasting change.
Cost / Pricing
Pricing for my 6 week new client one on one coaching package is $499 and can be paid in one payment or in two payments. Note: if paying in two payments, the second payment must be paid before our second meeting.
Other One on One Coaching Options + Packages
I do offer other customized one on one coaching packages and options as well – including a 12 week package and stand alone options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you diagnose, treat, or cure diseases?
No I do not as I am not a doctor. I am a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. I do not diagnose, “treat,” or “cure,” a disease. Rather I help you to support the foundations of health, including optimizing digestion, blood sugar balance, fatty acid balance, mineral status, hydration, and more. We accomplish this through nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset. It will be your responsibility to communicate with your medical team so they are aware of the changes you are making as well as adjust or decrease any of your medications as needed. If you are looking for a functional medical doctor, I recommend visiting ifm.org.
How long will it take until I feel better?
Just as each of us have different bioindividual needs, the amount of time it takes for each of us to feel better inside and out will differ. There is no microwave healing, and if you are looking for a quick, overnight fix, I am not the best practitioner for you. I encourage my clients to see these changes as long term lifestyle changes – as the beginning of the rest of their lives! Some clients will be ready to go all in and take a deep dive into nutritional therapy right off the bat! Others will be more successful with a slow and steady approach, and that’s okay too! My goal is always to meet my client exactly where they are, and say “Hey, I know this is hard and scary, but I believe in you. Let’s do this together. It WILL be worth it. It may not feel like it today or tomorrow, but trust me, trust in yourself, and trust the process.”
Do you offer refunds or guarantees?
I do not offer refunds or guarantees…except that I guarantee and promise that I will love you, believe in you, and do everything I can to empower you to love and believe in yourself as well as you embark on this journey!
Will this be easy?
In my experience…no, it won’t be easy. But it WILL be worth it! One of my favorite quotes is by Justin S’ua : “Difficult is not bad. Difficult is not impossible. Difficult is just difficult…and you can do difficult things.” I believe in you. I do what I do because I experienced the life changing power of nutritional therapy myself. I am here because I believe if I can do this, anyone can.
Do you include supplement recommendations and do I have to take supplements?
My packages do include supplement recommendations, as well as access to discounted supplements. While I recommend customized supplement protocols, they are not required. My focus, first and foremost, is on nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset.
Can you help me implement or troubleshoot the autoimmune protocol (AIP)?
YES! I’d absolutely LOVE to! I know firsthand how life changing the AIP can be, and I’ve successfully coached many clients through it. As an AIP Certified Coach, I love empowering clients to find their own customized approach to implementing, fine tuning, and troubleshooting AIP. Some clients don’t even need to do full AIP to find success!
Before I started working with Shanna I had been dealing chronic health problems for years. I had a hard time getting out of bed in the morning and would have to rest so much throughout the day. Even short walks were a huge effort for me. I worked with many functional doctors and a therapist over the years but nothing has worked as well as the amazing, loving and kind support that Shanna has given me. Her knowledge and resources were a game changer. I am now back to being a morning person and have more energy and motivation than I have in years.
Rachael H. from Texas
I went years of trying different medicines and seeing different doctors and getting no answers or gaining any progress with my health. I finally started working with Shanna and within one month I started seeing more progress in my health than I ever did in years. Shanna is an incredible coach and mentor and is extremely knowledgeable in nutrition. I worked with Shanna in group and one on one coaching and know that if it wasn’t for that time, I would not be in the place I am in now. I recently got my blood levels taken and my levels were nearly perfect…I owe it all to Shanna and her ability to coach and mentor me in my journey with food. It was hard at times but SO worth it in the end. Shanna not only helped me while she was coaching me but also set me up for success when our one on one coaching was done. Shanna meets you exactly where you are in your journey with LOVE and no judgement at all. I am forever grateful for all she has done in my life!
Stephanie W. from Missouri