AIP Holiday Gift Guide!
The holidays are quickly approaching and I am so excited to be bringing you my first annual AIP holiday gift guide!
The autoimmune protocol (AIP) is a nutrition and lifestyle protocol specifically designed for those of us with autoimmune disease to find relief from our symptoms. It can truly be a game changer for those of us with autoimmunity!
So why not give yourself and others the gift of health this holiday season! My AIP holiday gift guide includes gift ideas for AIP eats, AIP lifestyle, Non-Toxic Beauty + Skincare, as well as AIP coaching + education!
AIP Holiday Gift Guide: AIP Eats
Why not give yourself or someone you love a break in the kitchen this holiday season? Here are my favorite holiday options for AIP eats:
- Paleo on the Go (POTG): AIP meal delivery service! I love to treat myself with POTG AIP meals a few times per year! Not only do I love the break from cooking, these are perfect for holiday travel, vacation, or those busy nights filled with kids activities! My favorite meals are their chicken pot pie, chicken + dumplings, Shredded beef tacos, beef lasagna, and their Carob Chunk cookies!
- Discount code: use code Shanna for $15 off your order
- Simply AIP Monthly Subscription Box: Yep, an AIP subscription box that includes new AIP items each month to try! I love getting my monthly Simply AIP box and trying new items! You can sign up for one month, or however many months you’d like!
AIP Holiday Gift Guide: Non-Toxic Beauty + Skincare
The AIP is not just about what we eat, it’s also about how we live. I personally found switching to safer, non-toxic beauty and skincare products to be instrumental in my wellness journey. The holidays are a perfect time to give the gift of safe beauty and skincare!
My favorites are:
- Beautycounter! Not only does Beautycounter have beautiful holiday gift sets available, their regular line of skin care and make-up also make the perfect gift!
- Primally Pure! I first fell in love with Primally Pure years ago when I discovered their natural deodorant actually works for me! I gradually tried their other products, which I also fell in love with!
AIP Holiday Gift Guide: AIP Lifestyle
The AIP lifestyle protocol includes reducing stress, improving sleep, movement, and more!
My favorite AIP lifestyle gift ideas include:
- Rebounder: using a rebounder daily boasts a number of health benefits and I personally love to rebound a few minutes every morning! I’ve had and used this one for years.
- Vibration Plate: regularly using a vibration plate also offers many health benefits and I use mine daily! It’s part of my morning routine. This is the one I have and love!
- White Noise Machine: this is hands down my favorite (and my family’s favorite) white noise machine! My brother told me about it years ago, and I’ve loved it ever since! They last for years!
- Silk Eye Mask: this is also hands down my favorite silk eye mask! I sleep with it every night and bring it with me when I travel! Confession: I have two in case I misplace one.
- Hot Logic Portable Oven: how do I love my Hot Logic portable oven…let me count the ways! Actually, I don’t have enough time here, but let me tell you I LOVE it and have used it for years. Perfect for heating AIP meals on the go, travel, you name it!
AIP Holiday Gift Guide: Education + Coaching
I personally find education and coaching to be key for both my clients and myself when it comes to learning to find joy while living well with autoimmune disease!
- A few of my current favorite books include:
Free AIP Holiday Support
If you are looking for some AIP tips and support this holiday season, I have a free AIP holiday post and video filled with tips for navigating this holiday season while supporting your health through the AIP. You can click here for more information.
Please know I am sending you loads of love and support.
I know this life with autoimmune disease and Hashimoto’s is so hard, especially during the holidays.
It can feel so lonely, frustrating, and fearful, but it is possible to find joy while supporting our health this holiday season!
Give it a try.
You’ll be so glad you did.
I’D LOVE FOR YOU TO PIN THIS!
DISCLAIMER: Links I post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting my work and my website so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!